We’re having trouble getting Louis off his houndy butt in the morning for his first walk of the day. Also on a number of occasions Sue’s got him down to the valley and let him off his lead and he’s headed back home.
We’ve a number of theories all of which end up as my fault.
The conspiracy theories are:-
- He’s depressed as I’ve been away so doesn’t like to lose sight of me.
- He’s poorly. However he still wants to play like a loony-hound at all times so that can’t be right.
- He’s getting on a bit. Louis is 4 1/2 years old. Maybe he just wants a lie in (who doesn’t?).
- He’s bored with Suzy – take a look at the photo below and draw your own conclusion.
- He doesn’t see the point – since his “operation” we wonder if he no longer feels the need to get out there and make his mark on anything and everything that sticks out of the ground. He still sniffs and marks but is this through habit rather than a need to find a lady-hound?
Personally I think it’s a bit of everything. I’m sure this weekend will set him straight as we will run the boy ragged down in the valley.